Back! June 23, 2020…but wait!
We are changing our online scheduling system from Mind Body to Jane; appointment online scheduling starts June 19. Once we have integrated the system into our website www.oneworldacupuncture.com, you will be the first to know.
Due to the activities of Covid 19 and mandated by the Massachusetts Department of Health Services, we are all required to wear masks and practice appropriate social distancing. At O.W.A. social distancing means reducing the number of folks being treated.
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
10 am – 1 pm AND 3 pm – 6 pm.
For us to let patients in, while keeping Covid 19 out,
I promise to make the process as safe yet practical as possible.
I apologize for delaying my opening, it is due to circumstances beyond my control. Just know that I am so looking forward to seeing all of you, even if it’s “half mask”. Check our website for the most up-to-date information.
Here is a brief list of what changes you can expect:
- Masks are required for anyone coming to the clinic.
- Our health update discussion will be via your mobile phone just prior to your appointment.
- Hand washing upon entering the clinic.
- Acupuncture in an outdoor tent on the back patio as an option!
- No more than 4 patients, well spaced, in any treatment area at a time.
- Telehealth appointments for herbal/lifestyle consult will begin July 7 for $50. If this is an option you want to explore, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Simple head treatments will be available in your car! (crazy talk!) Simple yet effective designed for those who are not quite ready to commit to coming into the clinic. Same prices apply.
- New pricing: while we continue to accept AcuNap Packs already paid for, we are discontinuing all pre-payment packs. Regular visits are $30, new patient visits, $45. Priority booking for patients in consistent treatment before the clinic closed due to pandemic through the month of July.
Acupuncture is still the same! Nothing different. Quiet, peaceful healing…