Updated July 2, 2021
- Masks or Face shields are mandatory for staff and patients. Please bring your own.
- Hand sanitizing station set up in the clinic entryway. Please sanitize your hands upon entering.
- Temperature checks will be done at our discretion.
- B.Y.O.B. We have covered treatment furniture in vinyl for sanitation purposes. Please bring your own blanket or sheet.
- You may now come in to the entry way and wait to be seated
- All surfaces that are most often touched (doors knobs, front desk, bathroom area) will be sanitized through out the day.
- Surface cleaning sanitizer is EPA approved.
- Hand sanitizer is alcohol based. If that is a problem, a vigorous washing with soap and water (sing happy birthday twice) is easily done in either of 2 sinks in the office (back room and the restroom).
- Acupuncturist will use hand sanitizer or hand washing between patients or if touching non-sterile surface.
- Social distancing between patients is easy if everyone is mindful
- Patients need to come alone unless scheduled with another patient (family member most likely). Patient’s coming together may share a space at our determination.
- Appointments only, no walk-ins please.
Thank you for your kind and loving attention in helping keep everyone safe from infection exposure. Call us at (978) 342-4400 with any questions or concerns, we are happy to answer any questions.